Hi, there. My name is Abigale and I’m a professional freelance writer and copy editor with a decade of experience. I have the ability to write and edit for a myriad of industries and subject matter.
My experience as a writer for online publications such as Parade, Romper, I Love McDonough, Creative Loafing and Atomic Family Magazine gave me the reporting skills needed to write feature stories, as well as reviews for books, restaurants, shows, movies and albums. In addition to writing about music for these publications, I have also written band biographies for local musicians in Atlanta, and have been highly recommended by my clients to other bands in the area.
On the marketing side of things, my services include ghostwriting blog posts and writing press releases, biographies, mission statements, web content and any other editorial-related branding. I was responsible for all of the written content for the launch of sedoaudio.com, which included taglines, webpage content and blog posts. My blog posts for other clients have been featured as the “most popular” posts on several websites, including insuranceagents.com and curiouschef.com.
Copy editing is another service I can provide to your business or publication. I’m a detail-oriented copy editor with a background in editing legal marketing materials for corporate attorneys. I was also the go-to copy editor for an ad agency in Atlanta for all of their important decks for client presentations, brochures and other written content.
In addition to business copy editing, I have also edited novels and cookbooks, making me a well-rounded editor. I will help you ensure the voice and presentation of your brand is clear, grammatically correct, and error-free.
Here’s a little bit more about the skills I can bring to your publication or company:
- Strong ability to maintain the client’s voice and brand on any subject
- Expert researcher who can take unfamiliar subject matter and report with a voice of authority
- Can easily alternate between fun and entertaining subjects requiring a light-hearted voice and more serious subjects requiring a more direct tone
- Experience with both large companies and smaller boutiques
- Responds well to direction and can execute the client’s vision
- Detail-oriented copy editor who can edit marketing copy for the client, as well as produce clean written copy
- Negotiable rates
Please contact me any time and I’d be happy to discuss pricing to fit your needs.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to hear from you soon!